Wednesday 6 November 2013

Another happy camper!

Dear Rabbi Jonathan and Sue

Thank you both for your last lot of feedback and for guiding me so patiently through the entire course - It has taken me over 2 years and has been extremely interesting, thought provoking and useful:)

I hope to continue on with the local Rabbi and congregation to become Jewish in due course.

I promise we'll keep in touch

Kind Regards



Rabbi Jonathan responds:


Our pleasure.

I was in Adelaide today, chairing a Bet Din (Rabbinic Court) where three excellent candidates became 'new Jews'!  And the range of experience and insight and enthusiasm they bring to the community is fabulous.  However everyone brings something different - and none of them was bringing the youth and vitality (and new baby) that the two of you offer to a congregation!  So I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and look forward to hearing how you are getting on!


L'shalom

Rabbi Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment